Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Ramblings

Luckily we got back just in time from California  for Miss Eva's baby blessing. I actually spelt her name wrong in the picture above but I have a feeling it won't be the last time.  She is such a cute little chunk! It will be fun to have cousins close to our little girl's ages. 

We made it back home in time to play our F.H.E golf night! I must say it has been getting a little harder to golf now days. My belly is getting in the way of my swing! It's still fun to be outdoors with my honey tho. 
Roxy and her Rocks!
 We went and ate at Baffalo Wild wings with the Bartley's. We decided to play with some rocks while we waited for our food. 

Roxy singing her favorite song...."I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee" 


Roxy hanging out in her Box. She loves to hang out in these things. 


The beginning of dress up!....Roxy will ask us to put on her wings for her so she can flutter around. She makes one cute little love bug 

Grandma Joy gave us Jake's old pair of shoes to pass down to our kids. I just thought  we would save them for our 1st boy but then I realized that could be several years from now. So I pulled them out and let Roxy wear them for the 1st time! Now I wish we would have had her walking in them sooner cuz they already fit pretty snug. 


Love this picture of our dainty little girl 

1 comment:

  1. Love all your Cali photos. So fun! Good luck with your golf game. My stinks when I'm prego!

    ReplyDelete