Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Special Day!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!

I wonder what it's like to celebrate your Birthday in heaven. Hmm... Maybe you aren't even aware of it. I do know that even when someone you love passes away that those you leave behind certainly continue to reflect and treasure the day you were born. There are a handful of people that have made a huge impact on my life. My grandma is certainly one of them. She was always such a great source of Joy and light in my life and in so many others. She always wore a smile on her face and was the most selfless person  I have ever known.Since I have become a mother, I  have loved singing the song "You are my Sunshine" to Roxy when I rock her to bed at night. That song always floods my mind with memories of my Grandma and her singing that song to me as a little girl. I know that my Grandma is in a happy place and still continues to pour down her light and love!

                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kas! We sure do miss our Grandpa too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle,

    So nice of you to comment on Grandma Woo. We sure miss her sweet smile.
    I love you. . Dad

    ReplyDelete