Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Roxy got to see Santa Tonight!!

Well that's no good...I was going to post pictures of Roxy meeting Santa for the 1st time and I guess I am out of Free storage and must start paying now...hmm what shall I do?! I don't really want to start a new blog but if that's what I have to do then maybe I will. A blog isn't cool without pictures!
I guess I can just write about our night for now. So we went to mutual today and I showed the Y.W. how to do Manicures and brought some sugar scrub for them to try. They all had a blast. Unfortunately it was my last night of mutual with them since we will be moving. I am planning on teaching one more lesson before the move but I am sure going to miss these cute girls. I have loved being in the Y.W.'s In fact it's all I've ever known. Ever since I graduated from High school, I got called right into Y.W.'s.  I am not much of a speaker but for some reason I have always felt comfortable and love giving lessons to the girls. I just feel like I can help them out and relate to them a bit more since not too long ago I was in their shoes.
After we wrapped things up. We were just about to leave the church when I overheard someone saying that Santa was in the cultural hall for another ward's Christmas party. I couldn't pass up the opportunity, so we got in line! The kids up ahead of us that were Roxy's age were crying their little eyes out cuz they were scared to death of Santa....Not my little girl tho! She sat right on Santa's lap and just stared at him. The best part was when I went to pick her up from Santa's lap after taking pictures she gave him a Big hug, it was too cute! Jake and I had tried to see Santa on Sunday night thinking that Jake's work party was on that night but we were mistaken. I guess his work party isn't till next week which we won't be able to attend so we were kind of bummed our little girl wouldn't get to see Santa. Thankfully we got to see him tonight tho! I just wish dad could have been there!
Oh good It let me load a picture after all :)
So today marks the day that I am officially FULL TERM in my pregnancy, which means this little baby can come ANY day now!! I am sure she won't be arriving until I have my scheduled C-section but I'de love if I went into labor on my own...I am crossing my fingers! Either way we will be holding this sweet little girl in our arms in just 2 more weeks!!! I can't believe it! It will be fun seeing Roxy with her little sister. It is sort of sad tho that Roxy will no longer be the baby. I can't believe how fast time has flown. Before we know it, Jake and I will be old folks!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't pay anything for my blog. I put to s of pics...it's my journal and scrapbook for my fam. Anywho, so cute she loved Santa. I'm takin Jed Friday. :) I'm sure he will scream. Roxy has to grow up...it's always sad. She will look gigantic when you first see her after you have the baby. She will do great...and so will you! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's our ROXY. . I remember when Luchelle and her brothers saw Santa, they CAN'T wait to get off from Santa's lap to keep from smelling his BAD breath! LOL. . . U killing me softly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am friends with Kassie, and the issue with adding more pictures is add an authorized user/another email address that can update the blog and it should correct it. Stephanie Bohn

    ReplyDelete