Friday, January 3, 2014

Our Sweet Little Joslyn turned 1!!!

Love my little Family.

ROAR!!!.....I'm One!!

-Dec. 19th-

My oh my how time flies!!! I can't believe another year has gone by. As you can see, time has whizzed by so quickly I haven't even had the time to write another blog entry since Joslyn was just a newborn! That is pretty sad. I know one thing tho, I haven't stopped taking ions of pictures. Here are just a few from Joslyn's Birthday Parties... 
Can't get enough of this cute little girl's constant grin. She has been such a joy to have apart of our family. Our little Ray of Sunshine.



Joslyn's 1st Birthday Party

- Dec. 21st-

Had a blast creating a leopard themed birthday party.





Love watching these two play together.

SOME OF JOSLYN'S 'FURR'ENDS  

It was so fun having friends and family over to celebrate Joslyn's special day



MAKE A WISH




1 comment:

  1. We love you Jojo! Happy 1st and wishing you more awesome years to come. Celebrating your first and last party at Papa ❤️GG ' lovely housešŸ˜¢

    ReplyDelete