Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Family Pictures!

Love this picture...It looks like Roxy is just discovering her NEW baby sister and that she is here to stay! :) We took these pictures the same day we got out of the hospital just a couple of days after Joslyn was born. (The reason for the rush is cuz we were moving the next day down to Utah just before Christmas!...talk about crazy first few weeks of Joslyn's life!)


Yup...I'm officially horrible at blogging now but I will do my best to at least update the special/Big events in our little family's lives. All has been going well for us. Jake has been liking school at the U and is doing well there. We just bought a new SUV! well NEW to us anyways...It's a 99 Lexus SUV and we absolutely love it. Of course the gas mileage could be a bit better. I have begun my intense 1/2 marathon training for my race in April. It feels good to be able to run again. Roxanne and Joslyn are both growing up so fast. I have absolutely loved having a newborn and a Toddler. It really is the best of both worlds. Well any who, I just got these pictures from Christa and I wanted to share them! I thought she did a great job! :)

Love this one with daddy
a cute one of Roxy...The only thing that kept her still was this BIG Christmas ornament :)


LOVE

My sweet little 'Josee Lu'

No comments:

Post a Comment