Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Roxanne turns 1 today!!!

Roxy turns 1 year old today!!! We can't believe how fast time has gone by!! She is one walking-talking busy body!!! She loves to explore and is always finding something to pull apart or eat!!! (Mainly toilet paper of course). It has been so fun watching her go through every stage and become more of an independent little girl. She picks up new things so quickly. We have just adored her sweet personality that shines brighter each day! We are going to have just a little party with her tonight with some friends and family and on Saturday we will be doing her BIG party in Utah. I'll be sure to post pics of it! We are so excited to celebrate her 1st year of life and look forward to many many more to come! Funny thing is after all the cake mixes and party decorations I realized we have only got 1 gift for Roxy so that is the plan today, hunt for more gifts for the birthday girl!! I can't believe we forgot the most important part of Roxy's Party....her presents!!! Of course mom didn't forget her cute polka dot party outfit!!



Roxy's 1st Hair cut!! 


Roxy was starting to get a little mullet!!

Gma Patty helped take pictures and record Roxy while mom and dad somehow managed to give our little wiggle warm a trim!

much better!!

My sweet little girl and I on Mother's day. It was a beautiful day. I feel so loved and blessed to have the sweetest husband and daughter who I love very much. They are my greatest source of happiness and I am so grateful to have them apart of my life. Jake gave me more of a practical gift this year...spending money for Utah which will be greatly needed! He also got me some super soft sock slippers. Not to mention he cleaned the  whole house for me the other day! Of course it only lasts a matter of hours and its back to a messy little house again....all well, that's just the way the life of a house wife goes!!...There is always more laundry and dishes to do :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet girl! we love you so much. great pic of granny! can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete