Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The beginning of Summer Fun!!...

We went on a adventurous family hike while we were in Utah. Jake and I had attempted this hike to the Farmington Falls and didn't quite make it since I happened to  encounter a coiled up Rattle snake!! Oh did I panic!! I ended up on Jake's back all the way down the hill! I was also wearing flip flops which is not a good idea for hiking lol. We made it to the water fall this time with Roxy in a hiking back pack and Alba just ahead of us. It was fun, much more enjoyable this time around :)

I Love this picture of Dad and Roxanne. We just got back from watching Tim and Isaac dominate in their soccer game. Timmy scored 3 goals and Isaac scored 1!

I took all of these pictures on my new IPHONE!! yup!! I am super cool now! Brock and Maddie decided to join us on our family plan and since Alba ate my new phone on Christmas Eve I finally got a hip new phone. Thanks to Alba chewing up my not as cool phone I was able to get the coolest phone ever! lol

Roxy's 1st Trip to the ZOO!
Brit and I decided to make a trip to the zoo on Monday while Jake and his brothers went golfing. It was super fun!

The first animal we got to was the giraffe

I would have to say the Tigers were my favorite


Roxy liked looking at this Rhino water fountain

The Elephants!! Roxy was most intrigued with the pool of water. She kept saying...'Wawa!'

Too cute. I just loved the baby elephant

 
Watching the Elephants 

Lunch time! We made PB&J heart shaped sandwiches for the girls

This was so cool! I have never seen a peacock display it's feathers before

The classic tiger water fountain! I remember this fountain when I came to the Hogle zoo as a little girl. Aww...Sweet Memories


The awesome looking monkey...reminded me of a skunk. Roxy seemed most fascinated with the Monkeys.

I got this cute Damask Elephant at the zoo for Roxy. It matches her crib theme colors which is black, white and red. I am obsessed with Damask print! Alivia got a cute tiger necklace.

 GRANDMA JOY'S 50TH SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY
This rocking chair was a must have for Joy. She had mentioned one day that as a mom she never owned a rocking chair so I thought it would be the perfect gift! Now she can rock her sweet little grand kids in it! The Rose siblings helped pitch in for it. Happy Birthday Grandma Joy! Her birthday really isn't till June 6th but since Jake and I will be back in Idaho we did an early one with the Salmon's and Stock's.


Love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment