Monday, June 4, 2012

Fun under the Sun!


 I have been loving new way of displaying pictures thru an awesome App I got on my Iphone called....Instagram! It is pretty Nifty! I wonder what some genius will come up with next to fill up my days with!...Oh yes and I Love, love, love my new Iphone!

 
This picture was taken at the sand bar just a block away from our house. I decided that Roxy was finally old enough to enjoy the sand and splashing in the river water so while dad was at work we went and played under the hot sun. Roxy LOVED being in the River, I couldn't believe all she wanted to do was play in the chilly water. She definitely is a fish like her parents! I would have taken a picture of her playing in the sand but I was scared of all the sand! It's a good thing I didn't tho cuz EVERYTHING had sand all over it!
Our sweet little girl. Still can't believe she is 1!

This picture was taken this morning. I actually had a cup of soggy Oreo's and milk she got a hold of and boy did she have fun with it!
Roxy's 2nd snow cone! This will be a summer favorite of hers I am sure! My Favorite flavor is Malibu Barbie...it's delicious! Earlier we threw a stick in the river for Alba dog to go and retrieve, she loves swimming in the water. Roxy also got to play in her little swimming pool, she loved splashing in it. This summer has been so fun already and the best part about it is it's just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment