Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rexburg (Menan) Butte Hike

Momma with her little baby bump and Roxy!...We made it to the top! It took about 30 or so minutes, not a bad hike.
It was super windy when we got to the top but the view was beautiful!


Roxy playing with the Rocks, we had to make sure she didn't slip any into her mouth!

Daddy carried Roxy all the way up in our snugly, It wasn't the most comfortable thing but it worked


Our 1st attempt of a family picture and of course Alba had to ruin it lol

Better :)

We found this little cave on our way back down. We ate some snacks I had packed for us inside of it.


Roxy just loves to cuddle with our dog, she is so sweet. Makes having a dog all worth it :)

2 comments:

  1. I did this hike a few times as a kid. How fun! Hope you're ready to be fat together again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv and miss my Belle, Roxy and my Fav son in law.
    Also I miss Alba. . . . NOT!

    What a lovely family! You're truly Blessed.

    ReplyDelete