Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July Fun!!!

We got ready to head to the Ashton parade at 9:30 a.m. I totally spaced it on getting a festive outfit for Roxy but I happened to find an outfit that worked perfectly!

Roxy loved whenever the horses would go by. She is an Animal lover like her mommy!


Jake liked the Indian guy in the center, he had quite the get up lol.

This puppy stole the show for Roxanne. The owner had just picked her up at the parade. Some lady was giving this puppy away for free!....hmm sounds familiar.... 2 years ago we picked up our "FREE" puppy in Idaho Falls on the 4th of July just after getting out of a Chuckers baseball game.


Love this picture of Roxy showing the puppy the parade.


Awe so sweet :)
      Idaho Falls Fireworks

After going to Rexburg for a little party on Campus with Jake's buddy, Johanna's and his family, we headed down to Idaho Falls to do some shopping. I was craving Ribs so we decided Sizzlers wouldn't be way busy and they would have my ribs! After dinner we drove to find a good parking spot. Roxy was whining most of the way so I sat in back to calm her down. Just as we got to a parking spot I put Roxy on my lap and she threw up all over herself and me. The poor girl had eaten way to much. The winding roads didn't help either. Luckily I had brought an extra outfit for Roxy and I had just bought a sun dress with leggings at the mall! Roxy felt much better after that little spill. We just did the best we could to hide the pukey smell lol 

We had about 2 hours till the fireworks would go off so we decided to walk down to the Idaho falls temple. I love that it overlooks the Snake River.

The Firework show started just after 10. (An hour past Roxy's bedtime). Roxy started getting pretty tired but once the fireworks went off she was mesmerized by them....she kept saying, "wow!"


We had a fun time and were able to make a quick escape so we were able to make it home sooner than expected! I love the summer time!

2 comments:

  1. Belle and her magical life! Thanks for sharing your great times with your honey and precious Roxy.
    So happy for you my dear Belle. Will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks mim! I'm super excited to spend time with the fam! Love you!

    ReplyDelete