Saturday, January 5, 2013

Joslyn Luella Rose has Arrived....

Our 2nd little angel was born the Morning of December 19th at the Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho. We couldn't be happier to finally see her perfect little face and hear her 1st cry. She is beautiful just like her big sister. Jake and I feel so blessed to have two happy and healthy little girls.

Roxy and Grandma Joy meeting little Joslyn for the 1st time

Grandpa Stock was also able to make it up and meet his 4th Grandchild. It has been so sweet to see our parents as grandparents.
I knew Roxanne would be the cutest big sister. She just loves her baby sister and is always giving her kisses.

Jake and I decided to do our own little photo shoot. We turned my parents bedroom into our little photography studio. I got some fabric and flowers from a craft store. I must say we did a pretty darn good job :) Not to mention we saved some money by doing our own. We had a lot of fun taking pictures of our girls. I definitely plan on doing more 'professional' pictures like this. I wouldn't mind taking newborn pictures of my future nieces and nephews since I love it so much.


I chose the Sunflower for Joslyn's pictures to symbolize my Grandma Mary Luella Stock, who she was named after. My Grandma always loved the song "You are my Sunshine"
Roxy was having a blast taking pictures with her baby sister

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family. You and jake are great parents! Fantastic work on the pics. You'll have to practice w/Josie! ;)

    ReplyDelete