Sunday, August 7, 2011

Well Grandma and Grandpa stock spent the weekend with us. They stayed at a hotel in Rexburg which worked out great since I covered some shifts at Sage so they were able to watch Roxy while I worked. It was nice cuz I was able to go over there and feed Roxy on my breaks, I usually just have to pump milk instead but since she was just across the street it worked out great!! Lovely "G" loved playing with Roxy in the bath tub, i believe that is one of her favorite things to do is bath her grand babies!



Bath time with Lovely "G"

Yesterday we went to Roxy's 2nd Rodeo With Kassie & Johnny and their family along with Uncle Randy & Wendy and Randy's kids, Carlee & Jaycee. I think Rodeo Cowboys are crazy, it was quite interesting watching them get tossed around like rag dolls and get bucked off their furious horses. Gma & Gpa Stock left today

Fremont County Rodeo

No comments:

Post a Comment