Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just a typical day in my backyard :)


Jake and I have really loved living in Idaho. We certainly will miss it when we move away. good thing we still have a while before that day comes but I just love the slow paced life we have up here. It's just a relaxing place to be.  We have been coming up to this place since 1992. I was just 3 years old! We would come up every July for the parade, sand dunes and swimming in the river. I never thought in a million years I'de end up living here! I remember writing letters to Jake on his mission and we would fantasize our lives up here going to school and living in a "cozy cottage together'...and now we are living the dream!  We also have the cutest angel ever to make our lives even better! I can't complain....Life has been Good! ;)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the Ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a Reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be WORTH it. Life is too short. . . so make it good!

    I'm soooo happy for you, Belle. You do have an awesome husband and a precious daughter. You deserved a good life for being a righteous and obedient daughter of GOD. Love u always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe thanks mim!! I couldn't ask for a better fam to be raised in, you guys are the best!! love you!

    ReplyDelete