Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Elder Rose arrives home!!!!

The Rose clan at President McRenold's work conference room for Elder Ricky's setting apart. We were just at the airport waiting to see Mama Rose get the 1st hug from her 3rd missionary/son. It was such a special moment to see Ricky for the 1st time after 2 years. It is amazing how much has occurred since Ricky has been gone...both of his older brothers are married and Jake and I made him an uncle 9 months ago! It was so exciting for us to have Roxy finally meet his UNCLE PICKLES!
My lovely Mim with Uncle Timmins...who isn't a fan of picture taking :)
Uncle B and Auntie M!
Grandma and Grandpa Garcia! They were able to be at the airport for the special arrival. Unfortunately they had to head back home early and weren't able to be at Ricky's homecoming talk. It was so good to see them!! They brought their famous...tamales!!...oh boy were they delicious!!

Roxanne's proud parents :) with Uncle Diglet

The Rose Siblings!! It has been 4 years since they all have been together!
Uncle Pickles is super cute with kids...I can tell already Roxy is gonna love him!





Roxy's Craziest Gma and Uncle!!
Roxy is all smiles!


Gpa Stock
I just love my baby girl!!!


The other wild and crazy uncles and of course silly dad just doing what they love to do....

Uncle Pickles.....WELCOME HOME!!!





This pictures was actually taken last time we came to Utah, I thought it was super cute! Gma Joy took it.


1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to have everyone together. I've finally updated my blog, i think you can copy my pics off of it. let me know and i can email ya the ones you want. hope your eye is better!

    ReplyDelete