Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day my Love!!

"True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of ones companion." Gordon B. Hinckley
Happy Valentines day to the love of my life!!!....I couldn't ask for a more patient,compassionate,loving,intelligent, hard working, charming,flat out handsome young man to spend my life with....unfortunately our little family is sick with the cold this Valentines day so we will most likely stay home and snuggle up to a chick flick by the fire place...sounds good to me!! I got Jake salsa & chips, red peppers,jalapenos to symbolize his hotness...hee I thought it was a pretty brilliant idea lol especially since Salsa is his favorite!....he got me some awesome vibrant colored running socks and lifting gloves to show his support for  my training. I thought it was very thoughtful and practical! I LOVE you sweetie....you are my world and my better half!!

We celebrated Roxy's 1st Valentines day by going to La Jalicience and doing some grocery shopping :) We rented the movie Moneyball, not much of a chick flick but Brad Pitt is in it so that should make up for it! 


Daddy taught Roxy how to clap her hands yesterday!! She has been doing it whenever we clap our hands, it's too cute!



Our sick little family....Our Fam. caught the COLD this V-day, stuffy noses-sneezing and All!! so Fun!!

This is Roxy's latest way for throwing tantrums...she loves to just arch that back of hers and fling her little arms out.

Precious moment with our little family that I love :)

1 comment: