Sunday, February 26, 2012

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO THE WONDERFUL HUSBAND OF MINE AND FATHER OF OUR LITTLE 9 MONTH OLD ANGEL!!! 
Unfortunately, Jake had to work graveyard last night...so he will only be getting just under 2 hours of sleep till we head to church at 9!! Then he has to head back to work at 6 tonight!! He also shoveled the walks at the church after he got off work at 6am...bless his heart!!! I sure do love and appreciate all he does for our little family and the sweet hearted man that he is...He is one stud of a muffin I must say!! :) hee I really feel so blessed to have such a great guy in my life who treats me and my little girl like royalty...I will always think of him as my MIRACLE....If it weren't for his great faith and courage to change his life around just over 5 years ago it wouldn't be possible for us to have the wonderful life we share together!! He has become a huge Rock in my life and I feel so blessed to be his wifer liper as one of the many names he calls me :) hee. Roxanne is one lucky girl to have such a involved daddy that would go leaps and bounds to ensure the happiness of his family and those that he loves. I couldn't be a happier young women....and it's all because of the wonderful man I married and was sealed to for all Eternity just shy of 2 years ago!!

For dinner I am surprising Jake with a big ol' steak and mashed potatoes....his favorite meal :) I also invited grandma and Grandpa along with Uncle Randy and Wendy for Mandarin Orange cake just before he heads off to work....My gma Stock used to always make this cake for my birthdays...it is a classic!! I'll have to post the recipe sometime!! it's super easy yet super delicious!!!
p.s. Roxanne slept in her crib soundly last night!!!!! She just woke up around 1 but fell right back to sleep after I did the soothing voice technique I learned from my magical book!!....I am so proud of her!!!

CELEBRATING HUBBY/DADDY'S BIRTHDAY......

Roxy's 1st time playing with a balloon. Alba was quite interested in it too!
I love capturing moments like this. Dad and Roxy slept while mom prepared a surprise dinner for Daddy! (A juicy steak with caramelized onions and mushrooms and a side dish of mashed potatoes)


Funny birthday card from Uncle Randy and Aunt Wendy

MAKE A WISH!........ 1/4 of a century!!! I didn't get to take a picture of Jake blowing out his candles cuz I was holding the cake! So me being obsessed with capturing every moment in time...I re-lit the candles and took a pic!! I know I'm a little bit crazy :)

We attempted to have Roxy hold the number 2 candle but since she is in the "eat everything I see including candles phase" We just had dad model them for us

Gma Patsy

Family Enjoy'in some Mandarin Orange cake

Roxy got to have some too!! She seemed to like the ice cream the most even tho it was cold on her teeth!

Our Crazy little Family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment