Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Utah...here we come!

Well our little family will be heading back down to Utah tomorrow....Jake decided on a whim to get tickets to the Utah Jazz game this Friday to see his secret crush....Labron James from Miami Heat play. He has always wanted to see the legendary "king" play and  I have been wanting to go to a Jazz game so I am pretty excited! My dad is gonna be joining us as well along with Jake's dad and a couple of siblings.Going to Jazz games with my dad has always been a good bonding memory of mine. Of course we would always get a big ol' bowl of ice cream at half time and at the end of the game when I was little enough my dad would carry me on his shoulders all the way back to the car! It was a sad day when I finally was too big to do it!!...good times.
Well I hope Roxy can maintain her good -sleeping through the night all by herself habit- while we are in Utah...It is hard to keep a set schedule whenever we are away from home but we will try our best to keep it going!


Roxy has had a bit of a cold the last couple of days...her poor little nose has been running like crazy!
Momma's little girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment