Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bath time before Bed....

Roxy is getting so big!!


Most of the time Dad has been taking Roxy in the shower with him to get cleaned up which she hasn't minded but last night I gave her a bath and she was calm as can be as well. I think she is gonna love the water just like her mom and dad. When I was little my parents used to call me the fish of the family cuz I always loved swimming especially in the ocean. I still do love the water. Next month Jake and I are going to California with my family for my cousin's wedding. I can't wait to go to the beach!! It's been since our honeymoon in Hawaii since I've been to the ocean and i surely do miss it!
After bath time I lathered Roxy up with Johnson and Johnson Lavender bedtime lotion, It smells amazing! supposedly it's supposed to help babies sleep better too, luckily she is a good sleeper ne ways.
Oh by the way last night I went to put my USB card in the computer and without looking i slipped it into the CD changer slot!! so now we have my SD card that has over 1,000 pics on it stuck in our lap top!! so annoying, luckily I have a spare SD card but hopefully next time we are in Utah I can get the apple store to take a look at it and hopefully get it fixed! I didn't even know a USB could fit in the CD slot, apparently it can!...Bummer

Well I've got 4.5 Miles to run today...wish me luck!! then I'm gonna get my hair cut! wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment