Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yay!! My new Micro Machine is on it's way :)

Ah!! I just purchased a brand new Microdermabrasion Machine!!! I've been wanting one for a long time and Jake gave me the O.k. to get one with my most recent paycheck!! I'm so excited. We used to do microderms on each other all the time in school and ever since i graduated I haven't done too many trades for microderms at the spa. I don't know why I haven't, usually when I do trades it's for a massage or a pedicure. so now I'll be able to do them at home, all the time on myself!! yay!!! Look out glowing awesome skin!! here I come!!! :)
Down the road I'de like to maybe open up a mini spa in our own home were I could do facials, waxing, chemical peels and now microderms! I'de probably do cosmetology services as well, maybe bring in a little extra income :). I could be like my mom, she usually uses the money she gets from substitute teaching for traveling, not a bad idea eh...
Well I've been debating whether to cut my hair short again or not. It's sad cuz I always think paying for a trim is a rip off so I always end up doing some dramatic hair cut and chopping it all off lol. But we will see, luckily I have a husband that likes my hair anyway it comes...he prefers short hair surprisingly but he really doesn't mind how it is. I think he mostly just likes change every once in a while, it adds a little spice to our relationship i guess! hee so we will see what I decide to do. Either no hair cut at all or go short! I guess that goes along with the saying GO BIG OR GO HOME! lol

P.S. I'm excited for my parentals to be coming up this weekend! :) We are gonna go to the rodeo, parade and fireworks...fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment