Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Cards have been sent!!

I am not sure if it is always a good thing or not but whenever I have a to do list I feel like EVERYTHING on the list must be done ALL in one day. As soon as I got the Christmas cards in the Mail yesterday morning I went straight to work writing everyone's addresses on the envelopes. About an hour later they were sent! It is funny cuz whenever I do something it is usually high stress for me simply just to avoid STRESSING by procrastinating last minute to do things...so what's the difference? lol No but it has always been a habit of mine to get things done way in advance...I was like this in school as well, I would always have my homework done or big projects done in advanced almost too far in advance sometimes I would forget what I even did and then I would have a hard time presenting the project. All in All it's not such a bad thing to get things done quickly cuz I feel like there is always SOMETHING else that MUST be done! 
Well I have felt behind trying to keep up with blogging during the holidays. Things have seemed to be super busy lately especially cuz  Little miss Roxanne seems to need a lot more of mommy's attention lately. It is super cute tho. She will hold both her hands up and gesture me to pick her up. She also has the high pitch wine that she does if you don't pick her up right away....oh boy, are we in for a real treat or what? Grandma Rose mentioned the other day that she thinks she is gonna be a rambunctious little girl like her 5 year old uncle Isaac. She seems to always want to be doing something and tends to get board pretty easily.  I just love watching her grow and seeing every stage she is in. She changes so much so quickly too! It does make me scared that she is going to grow up too fast! That just means it will be time for another baby! :) hee.
It sounds like Bountiful had quite the wind storm the other night. I guess the winds were 100mph and they cause a lot of damage. School has been canceled in Davis county due to power outage and property damage. The Roses had 3 trees fall over. One of them went right into the street so I guess grandpa Rose and Aunt Dani were having to direct traffic. My Dad's shop Awning blew off along with a ladder on his boat. Thank goodness his boat didn't get crushed!! oh that wold be horrible! I am surprised we haven't had any storms. Usually where we live the weather is always worse than it is in Bountiful.
Jake decided to pull a crazy one again and go duck hunting right after he got off from working graveyard. I honestly don't know how he functions but he is going with a bunch of guys and is planning on bringing home a handful of ducks...we will see!
We are expecting a visit from Grandpa Rose today, he has work in Pocatello so is going to stay with us for one night and spend some time with his Dad and of course his cute little granddaughter. Well I am off to the gym but I will try and keep updated.


 Some of our Favorites of Roxy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment