Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Holiday Plans!

Well the pie was a hit!! For my Uncle Randy NE ways, he had at least 3 or 4 big slices of it. I think it tasted pretty good actually. I still have some filling left so I think I will make another pie with it tonight. So our Christmas plans have changed a hundred times but really it doesn't matter as long as our little family will be together celebrating Roxanne's 1st Christmas. Jake's family is actually going to come up here for Christmas and stay a couple of days so we will stay here with them then they are going to go to Boise and visit grandma and grandpa Garcia. Jake, Roxy and I will meet my family in St. George then we will bum a ride to Vegas and stay till New Years day  then we will spend the rest of the time in Utah till Jake goes back to work. We are excited for the Holidays. Yesterday we watched the Christmas Devotional. It was really good. Most of the talks were about not forgetting the true meaning of Christmas which is loving and serving people and not get so caught up in the 'THINGS' of Christmas. We must keep CHRIST in Christmas. Jake and I are looking forward to starting our own family Christmas traditions. We will be sure to read the Christmas story of Christs birth from the scriptures before our kids open presents. Hopefully my cooking skills will be even better by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment