Friday, December 2, 2011

2nd Trip to UTAH....2 weeks later!!

Aunt Dani with her 1st Niece! Dani is actually Roxy's only blood aunt! pretty crazy huh!

The day we got into town My parents and Jake's parents went to my favorite Restaurant... Benihana's to celebrate my 23rd birthday. For every birthday they take a Polaroid picture of you with your complementary ice cream and a candle. I have taken at least 6 birthday pictures here! :) I know I feel spoiled! This by far has been my favorite since I got to take the picture with my sweetheart and  my baby girl!


Here they are singing to me just before they take the classic birthday pic!  

Jake and I enjoyed being down in Utah as usual. We did the whole black friday thing...well sort off. It was Jake's 1st time going and practically mine as well since last I went I was only 8 or 9 and was just a tag a long with my mom. This year Jake and I went for the experience more than anything. We hadn't looked through hardly any of the adds and just decided to show up at Walmart at 10pm on Thanksgiving. Boy was it mayhem!! Jake was going to buy some ear buds but then we decided it wasn't worth waiting a couple of hours in line for! lol After Walmart we decided to check out Target and there was a big long line outside so it was a no go. We realized that we needed to do our homework 1st and actually look through the adds so we went back to Jake's parents house where we stayed and looked through the adds. Jake decided to wake up at 4am and go to smiths where they were selling skull candy ear buds for only 5 bucks! I decided to sleep in till 7am if that is considered sleeping in:) I went to khols with my mom and got some cute Christmas stockings with our initials on them! Oh and Jake also went to BIG 5 and got me some cute exercise pants! We didn't do a whole lot of shopping this year but We are looking forward to next year when Roxy will be old enough to play with more toys and baby dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment