Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Soon to be Crawling....

Our sweet baby girl is on the verge of crawling!!! any day now!! she knows how to scoot her way around, usually she scoots backwards up against things then we have to come and rescue her. It has been so fun watching her grow and develop. She is a smart little girl. It almost seems like she is trying to stand up. She NEVER likes to be put down any more. She will lock her legs to try and prevent you from having her sit.

Roxy's 2nd word is.....drum roll please.....MAMAMAMA! We were on our way home from Idaho falls and she kept crying for her mamamamama...I told Jake no she isn't really meaning mommy but he convinced me that she really is! hee Her 1st word was ALBA, I am not sure if I mentioned when she said Alba very clearly the day after Christmas, it was on our way to Provo to stay with Brock and Maddie for the night so we could meet my parents in Saint George the next day. We were in the Car as well! Which isn't a surprise :)

Roxy loves here bath time. She likes to play with her rubber ducky and slash the water, it is so cute. Every once in a while I will join her in the big tub. Jake has even Joined us for a family bath time, it was a tight squeeze I tell ya! :) We just can't believe how fast this little girl is growing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment