Sunday, January 8, 2012

Whats in a name?

Jake mentioned liking the name Sariah which means princess, i don't mind it but we do already have a good handful of names already picked out that i like more and we both agree on. i do like when jake comes up with names, I think it's kind of cute. We are always coming up with names for our future kids. I must say I am pretty confident we will use the same names we have always liked since we started dating. I have always loved the name Roxanne, I remember my brother Chris and I would always argue over which names we would get to use Roxanne was one of them:). I believe he got dibs on the name ezra tho. With the way things are going tho we both might end up with all girls! Jake of course is really hoping for atleast one boy. Whatever the lord wants us to have tho we will be more than happy :) we feel so blessed to have our precious little roxy. I decided to look up the definition of Roxanne and I don't think we could have picked a better name!....it means GRACEFUL ROSE, how ironic is that? I just love that. If you can't tell Jake and I are getting just a bit baby hungry, we want to try and space our kids 2years apart so let's hope we can wait just a bit longer! If not that's ok too :)hee

No comments:

Post a Comment