Sunday, March 4, 2012

Capture Each Moment...


 Just the beginning of Roxanne's modeling career :) hee....I really have been obsessed with taking pictures most of my life. I certainly don't regret it because of all the memories I have been able to capture through out my life. I would say my obsession especially grew when I started dating Jake, falling madly in love and all... of course I had to capture every moment in time! I even remember coming home every night from being on cloud nine and writing every detail about our day together in my journal, which I have been wanting to start writing in more! Yes I have my blog but I still think I want something I really can go more into depth with. Ne ways since having Roxy my obsession has become worse or should I say even BETTER!! I have been fortunate enough to have a neighbor...Christa LeCheminant who has offered to take a good handful of pictures of Roxy through out her 1st year of life. It has been Fun!



 Utah Visit: Jazz Game

Roxy love's her Grandma Joy!
Uncle Ize is so cute with Roxy


Alivia and Roxy having a play date! I always think of my cousin Chasity and I when we would play together as little kids. Good Times!

Just another Costco Run with Lola and Brit



 We were fortunate enough to get 2 extra tickets that were 10th row up from  the Miami Heat bench thanks to Rick's work. We traded at each quarter so everyone got a turn in the nice seats before they had to go back up in the nose bleed section. My dad and I sat by Rick and President McRenolds for the 1st quarter, Ricky and Shelby sat there 2nd, Brock and Madi 3rd and Jake and Dylan were 4th. Surprisingly the Jazz were up most of the game and even won by 1 point!! it was intense the last 4 seconds of the game! We all thought it was going to be a huge blow out...boy were we wrong!! It certainly was well worth the trip that's for sure!


Race Update:
Just an update on my training for the half marathon that is just around the corner!!! Erin and I ran our long run together on Saturday just before we headed back to Idaho. I ended up running a total of 10 miles between the treadmill and running around the track. I felt pretty good. We are super excited for this race to finally arrive!! It really is good to have something to work towards. I am glad she asked me to join her! Plus it has been fun being able to catch up with a old buddy....7 more weeks to go!!! hmm maybe it's time for me to finally start cutting out the junk food... I don't know if I can do it, it's been super tough this time around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment