Sunday, September 18, 2011

Utah visit

My sweet momma treated us to lunch at C.P.K. We ordered the usual...BBQ chicken salad and Jerk Chicken Pizza it was delicious. Our waiter happened to mess up on our salad order and got us 1/2 a salad instead of a whole so we ended up with a 1/2 a salad extra...it was a lot! We walked around gateway for a bit and Jake got himself a new Taylor Made Driver. I managed to get a good deal on a couple of T shirts at Abercrombie Kids, that's right my mom and I still shop there! lol I just wear a LARGE when I get anything there.

We had a Stock/Rose Steak Dinner, Joy set up her deck with benches and candles on her deck...it was super cute.

Grandma Joy with her FAVORITE Grandchild ( her only so it's o.k. to say ) hee

Jake, Roxy and I went and visited my Sweet Grandma Stock. She was very happy to see Roxy. She is one of the sweetest ladies on earth.  I have shared many good memories with my grams. I love and look up to her so much. If we end up having another girl,Jake and I decided her middle name  will be Luella which is my grandma's middle name...Mary Luella.  She has been a huge rock in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment