Wednesday, September 7, 2011

YAY for my Frozen Berry dessert!!

Just the other day I was craving this sweet frozen berry dessert and to my surprise, Jake's aunt Kas made it!!! I love when that happens. I finally got the recipe for it and I decided to make some to freeze for dessert, maybe it will be a slightly healthier choice than ice cream :)....All you need to make the delicious dessert is....frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, black berries), cool whip, and Fat Free condensed milk...you mix them all together and.... wallah! 
Well Jake and I started our day out by doing what we always do...work out at our little gym. We really do love that we both have made fitness a big part of our lives, it really does make you feel so good inside and out plus it's just one of those things we can do together :) after we worked out we went golfing...which has become a fun activity to do this summer. I actually am starting to get a hang of my swing so I can actually hit the ball pretty decently! Sadly I am almost out of my pink and purple balls! oh I hate when I lose them.
Well little miss Roxy sure is growing up...she will actually be 4 months old 9 days!!! It's crazy...She weights a whopping 16lbs now! Earlier today I cleared out all her NEWBORN clothes and put them in a bag for the next baby...that's if we have another GIRL! It's crazy how quickly babies go through clothes...It doesn't help that they are so darn expensive too! good thing Family dollar always had pretty good deals.
Well I am going to enjoy the rest of the night with my hubby and give little Roxy a both as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment