Sunday, September 11, 2011

What Roxy Jo has been up to...

Roxanne....Growing up!
We got Roxy a little walker a few weeks ago in IF. It felt like we were taking her out to test drive her 1st car. We decided to go to Toys R us 1st and they had 3 walkers to choose from....the 1st one we saw was quite extravagant it was like the "corvette" that was way out of our price range. Jake put Roxy in it and she almost looked overwhelmed there were so many toys attached to it and the chair spun all the way around. The next one we tried was an O.K. bouncer but it was still pretty expensive and of course they had the "clunker" that had one puny toy to play with. Since we had prices to compare to, we decided to check out Target and we found this one! It was the perfect one for the perfect price although Roxy's feet can't quite touch the ground yet but soon enough she will be walk'in all over....wait is that gonna be a good thing? lol. I'm sure the next big purchase will be getting baby gates and pad locks for everything.  
Cute little Keya watching Roxy. Alba just loves this little girl. She has been coming over to visit quite a bit lately. She is a sweet girl. Her and her 4 other siblings came from Japan with their parents 3 years ago. They all speak really good English for not knowing it very well when they came here. It's funny the elders at church a couple weeks ago asked if she was my daughter! how old do you think I am! lol I would have been 9 years old!

Little Roxy running errands with mom...she does rather well in her car seat. The other day I picked up a Mirror that you hang up so I can see her when I drive, I really like it, it will especially be nice on a long road trip! Speaking of road trip, we head to Utah tomorrow...wahoo!

Well our sweet baby cakes has the inevitable Cradle Cap that babies tend to get especially if they have lots of hair. I've been trying to keep up on brushing her scalp. I also heard that Tea Tree Oil is good for Cradle Cap so I put some in her baby shampoo. I also have been soaking Olive oil  in her hair just before I wash it. Talk about overboard, I know!! :) but it seems to be working! Jake things I'm kinda crazy, you can tell by the look on Roxy's face she things her mom is crazy too! :)
ah! Our little girl is getting so big! I love that she sleeps with her arms extended above her head and her legs bent like a frogs....so cute she is!! She is almost 4 months in  exactly a week from when this picture was taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment