Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The (origional) Wild Rose Fam came to visit...

Jake's family decided to spend labor day weekend with us, it's always a fun filled adventure when they come!

Dan's and I  got snow cones a couple of times...my new favorite flavor is called Malibu Barbie with creme! It is delicious...I'm almost embarrassed every time I go there now since I get a snow cone pretty much every day, I really should cut down on the Sugary Ice treat. I figured winter is just around the corner so I'll be getting my Stephens Mint Hot Chocolate out of the cupboard soon :) We also always pay a visit to Family Dollar... I never thought I would like that store as much as I do, after all it's the only store we got in this little town :) but you can actually find some pretty nifty things in the store for really cheap.


Grandma Rose....Always sings " I love to see the Temple" to Roxy, It is super cute!

Dad just getting home from work...Sadly he had to work while his Fam was in town

little Issac pretending to be a monkey. Timmy spend most of the time up here on his head.. He loves to be upside down whether its doing a hand stand or a head stand, he could do it all day long! It's funny cuz I used to be the same way when I was little, I always loved to do hand stands

 Aunt Dani with her little niece... She was the only one that swam this time, the rest of us were too lazy to go swimming!

Uncle Jaxon...He claims that he is Roxy's Favorite uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment