Monday, November 28, 2011

1st trip to UTAH....

Just visiting my wonderful Grandma at the Bountiful rest home.



Grandpa showing Roxy the frogs and lizards
Hanging out with Carlos Hinajosa


Aim dizzle with her cute baby

Roxy took a short nap in Carlos' Chair....she looked so comfortable in it
Roxy and I had lunch at sizzlers with my grams, my aunts and my cousin Natalie
awe they are destined to be best buddies!
The proud grandmas


Grandpa Rose
Roxy bonded the most this trip with grandma rose....She is always singing..I Love to see the Temple to Roxy, it is too cute

Kim's friends who came to support her At the Funeral for her  dad...George Young
Merry with her husband and Courtney Shut greeting Kim just before they head to the burial

With Nick and Megan. My parents came to give Kim a hug as well. When Kim gave my dad a hug we both were in tears, I know my dad has been like a second dad to Kim, it was very touching

Roxy finally got to meet her honorary aunt!
Roxy loved playing with Kim's mission tag. I got to hear her speak Espanol...it was surreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment