Monday, October 17, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!

Well Jake came to pick his little family up in Idaho Falls. We spent the night in the hotel and left early this morning after breakfast....Roxy is 5 MONTHS TODAY!!! I can't believe how quickly time goes. I know people always tell me once you have kids time just flies by and soon enough we'll be planning their wedding! It's so true. Jake and I have also been married for 17 months today! Best 17 months of our lives! Really life couldn't be better with how things have unraveled in our lives. I just love that I married someone from my childhood, let alone a childhood crush of mine. it just couldn't have worked out better for us. We realize how extremely blessed we are and we hope to use those blessings to bless other lives; We want to make that  a lifelong goal of ours. Jake is getting ready to go hunting tomorrow morning, hopefully he gets one soon so I can have him to myself on his OFF days! I know i'm selfish that way :). I do have lots I want to do such as un-pack which I always dread doing. Luckily my mom and I stayed up in Park city where they had a washer and dryer so most of our clothes just need to be put away. All in all It's always great to be home. There is nothing better than snuggling up in your own bed. I had a really good time in Utah tho, I got to spend a lot of time with my mims, we had fun up in Park city walking around town and going to the outlets...spend, spend, spend! I got Roxy her Christmas dress! We also got a matching one for Alivia, I am super excited to have them wear them together!

Roxy's 1st Pea Coat! I got it from old navy, I just love it to pieces!Although it is tricky getting her buckled up in her car seat when she has it on.

I love my little Tigger :)


Grandma Rose visiting her favorite grandchild!

YES this would be Roxy's 3 Halloween outfit....She went from a Fairy....to a Skeleton....and now Tigger! She will be a Fairy tho for Halloween.
                 
PARK CITY, UT



I love the Snugli, It's so much easier than lugging a stroller around sometimes! My mom, Roxy and I stayed in Park City an Extra couple of nights.
Jake turned into a Bear! hee
1ST TROLLEY RIDE!
We just went up and down the main street in down town park city. The driver told us about the moose that were at the bottom of the street so he dropped us off there so we could see them


Moose Family
If you look closely you can see a momma moose and two baby calves in the background!! they were just at the bottom of main street, right across from the Marriott Timeshare where we were staying. I wished Roxy was old enough to realize what in the world was going on! It was super cool!
Roxy's Brand new Earrings!!!
 We got Roxy's ears pierced in Twin Falls, ID at a Clairs in the mall. I chose Pink 14kG studs of course, she will have to keep them in for 2 months. Pink also happens to be October's Birthstone. She got them done on October 14th!
Roxy is 5 months!! 
*Back at Home*
Dad got her to do the classic ROSE stand up trick!!! She did it on her 5 month mark! yay!

Roxy and dad celebrating!


We both love her new Earrings! :) The 1st thing dad said when he saw them was..."She looks more serious in them" lol










No comments:

Post a Comment