Saturday, October 29, 2011

Life is Good

why good morning!!! I am just sitting here on the couch with my little angel....Lately I've been thinking how incredibly grateful I am to be Roxy's Mom and the wife to an amazing husband. There are just so many blessings BIG and SMALL that I feel almost spoiled rotten that I have. I can't thanks the lord enough for all that he has given us and continues to bless us. Roxy is getting so big and I try to keep in mind just how quickly everyone says their kids grow up....I am trying to just soak up every little moment of each day. She is such a Joy to have in our family. She is starting to be more active, it's getting harder to just hold her now cuz she tries to reach for everything and wants to feel and play with everything she sees. She is so cute.....I love how much she giggles. She makes here dad and I feel like we are the funniest people on earth. She loves to smile with her pointer finger in her mouth when she gets lots of attention...with that look she is gonna get whatever her little princess heart desires! I am totally ok with that since I was a princess once....I have to admit becoming a queen is even better cuz your eternal companion (king) gets to spoil you for ETERNITY although I know my dad still spoils me the 2nd I ask for something he is always more than willing to help me out. My mom is the same way. We both have such great parents to look to as role models they are wonderul!!! Life has been good to us :) Well I best be off to they gym...I'm working at the Spa this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment