Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Utah Trip

           Well we have been in Utah since Friday afternoon. We came down as soon as Jake got off work at 6am. I drove while Jake slept. Grandma Patty came with us. She always loves to sit in the back with Roxy and the dog. She helps out a lot by entertaining Roxy for the 3 hour car ride. When we got into Bountiful. My mom and I made our usual trip to Costco to get food for our stay in Park City. My mom, Brittney, Alivia and Roxy headed up to Park City later that afternoon. I was starting to wonder if I was actually going to be running the 1/2 marathon or not cuz I couldn't get a hold of my friend that was hooking us up with a free entry by her uncle. To make a long story short...We didn't end up running the race. I guess Her uncle had to drop out of sponsoring for us last minute since I guess he is having issues with his family right now and even contemplating a divorce. I guess since he had been on Last seasons Biggest Loser Television show with Roulon Gardner, speculations of him having affairs  arose. I was sort of bummed and Brittney even said she wouldn't mind running the 10k with me if it wasn't too late to sign up which by the way she is PREGNANT again! (don't be offended if you haven't heard the news yet, she just barely told my family and still hasn't told hers yet) We decided to drive down to the convention and see what we could do and apparently they didn't even have a 10k and they didn't have any more room for the 1/2. They did say that we could volunteer for this race and get 50% discount next year on the race fee but we decided not to since I have no idea whether or not I'd be pregnant again. We tried, but it sort of was a good thing I didn't run cuz it was SNOWING the morning of the race, that would have been miserable, although Brittney and I decided to run outside anyways. We only did a few miles, then I finished off in the gym at the Marriott time share where we are staying. Jake came up Saturday afternoon after he went to the U game with his dad. The Roses all came up and had dinner with us as well. Jake headed back to Bountiful Sunday afternoon and spent some time with his family before him and Patty headed back up to Saint Anthony. Jake wanted to go hunting with his uncle before he went back to work Tuesday night. Roxy and I will go to Twin Falls with my parents on Friday since my dad has a Job up there then Jake will pick us up from there on Saturday and we will head back home together with my lovely VANITY that my sweet dad is making me. I am actually going to do the staining for it after lunch today, I am excited to see it!
          Last night I went over to Jake's parents house and we had Chili and Cake for Jaxon's Birthday, he turns 11 today. Around 9 I took Roxy to my parents house where we slept for the night and put her to bed. I actually tried feeding her Rice cereal with my milk to see if her tummy would stay a little fuller through the night. It seemed to have helped a bit. After I talked to my honeybuns, and spent some time with my family I joined Roxy. Around 2am I started to feel super nautious and even threw up a couple times. I immediately thought, am i pregnant?  Also, earlier I had went for a 6 mile run with my dad while we were still in Park City, which he kicked my butt by the way, but I was feeling super light headed and I almost thought I was going to faint. I don't know though I could just be sick again for the 3rd time this winter! I really hope Roxy doesn't get sick, she has seemed to be fine so far. I am starting to feel a little better now so we will see soon enough, I told Jake and he said he would be more than happy to have another little angel even if it was earlier than we had planned.  As for me I wouldn't be opposed at all, I'm sure people would think we were crazy tho! Roxy has been an absolute joy to have and I can't imagine how much more joy it will bring to have another baby.
          As for Jake's hunting, he went with his uncle Randy, aunt Wendy and little Jake. They seemed to have a good time. Jake said they literally drove around the desert for 12 hours looking for deer. They saw a handful of doe which only little Jake can shoot.  On their way out they saw a couple of Buck as well but they weren't able to get a good shot at them. He said he saw some Moose as well but he doesn't have permit to shoot them either. He went this morning with just his Uncle Randy as well so maybe he will get one today! I am sort of torn between the whole hunting thing cuz I like that Jake is hunter like my dad was and spends time out doors but I am not so much a fan of the actual kill. I could never shoot a cute little animal. My dad was saying tho most of the deer die off anyways during the Winter.
         Well I am gonna take Roxy to Grandma Joy's while I help my dad with the Vanity. I'll be sure to update if there happens to be another baby on board :)

No comments:

Post a Comment