Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Roxy's 1st PUMPKIN!!!

Dad carved Roxy's Name into the Pumpkin! It will be fun when Roxy can do her own next year!



The Roxy Logo, I carved. The center of It fell apart while Jake was holding it and Roxy was inside of it. All well at least I got a good picture of it 1st!
Alba is looking super anxious to eat more of the pulp...she loves it!

Roxy playing with her pumpkin pulp....I've actually always loved playing with the slimy gooey pulp....it looks like Roxy does to!

 
Yes Roxy loved sucking on the pumpkin!



Love it!


Daddy's little Pumpkin
Surprisingly Alba dog liked eating the pumpkin strings which made it easier to clean up, I am sure it's got good nutritional value too :) Speaking of nutritional value, I decided to bake some of the pumpkin seeds in olive oil with a dash of salt....they would have been delicious if i hadn't burned it most of it! I guess they contain lots of vitamins in them, I'll have to try it again.



Isn't she the cutest little pumpkin ever!?

Our Little Family
Roxy and I got into our onsies for the movie :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are pros!! Great pumpkins... Roxy looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete