Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Curse my SWEET Tooth!

Ah!!! isn't she the cutest little girl ever!? This is her Peacoat I got at Old Navy while we were at the PC outlets

Blue-Eyed Angel



Who knew Relief Society would be super fun!!! It was my first time going in my ward here and I thoroughly enjoyed it and would like to go more often. I have been a Young Woman's leader ever since I graduated from high school so I have gone to mutual activities instead. I have absolutely loved being with the Youth of the church. I feel like it is where I belong for now. I hope to be a good example for the girls in my ward to look to. They are all so great.
I also look forward to being apart of the Relief Society more, I know that I already am it's just not as convenient since I am much more involved with the YW right now.  I know that the Relief Society will be a big part of my life and I am definitely grateful for it and believe it has great purpose in the church. I also look up to all the older ladies who have "been there, done that" as mothers and wives.
 So speaking of my cursed sweet tooth, I went with Wendy and Patty tonight and they showed us how to make cute simple aprons and how to make CANDY!!! The Lady that showed us how to make the candy (not good with names yet) had made tonz of it for us to eat, she made fudge, peanut brittle, hard candy, Carmel corn, chocolates and much more. She is amazing. They also served hot apple cider. We were given a candy recipe book so I will have to try some of the recipes. boy do I feel sick from all the sugar I consumed tho!! blah!!!
I also worked at the spa today and I had a sweet old lady named Jean come in to get her face waxed and an hour facial. She was so complementing the entire time. It made me feel so good. I guess she has had a lot of bad waxing experiences and was really impressed with my waxing and facial skills. She also has really bad arthritis so she really enjoyed the pampering. I just love when I get clients like that, that are just so appreciative, it always makes me realize how much I LOVE  my job. It is such a rewarding job to be able to pamper people all day and get to know others on more of personal level. I love hearing about peoples lives and the different stories and experiences they share with me.
Well it's time to go to bed with the fam bam. Jake is waking up at 5am to go duck hunting...again (he is crazy for waking up that early on his day off) but he loves it!
good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment