Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Picture Perfect :)

As you can see I did a little remodeling to our blog AGAIN. I am sure it won't be the last time I will do some remodeling to it either. It's something I just love doing I guess. Oh and I have to mention what Jake said to me the other day, I NEVER thought he would admit this especially this soon but he said that he is glad that I have taken ALL of the thousands of pictures that I have. He enjoys looking through all of them on our computer while he is at work. I really have a serious obsession with taking tonz of pictures. It's not just something I picked up since becoming a wife and mom either. I have countless scrapbooks just filled with pictures from elementary school up and till now. I even scrap booked my report cards and greeting cards I got throughout the years. I guess it's not such a bad thing tho. The only problem I have had lately is I usually take 30 pictures of Roxy in the same outfit doing the same pose, then I have a hard time deciding what pictures to save and to delete so I end up keeping all of them! It's no bueno. I am glad that Jake appreciates them cuz I know it can be super annoying sometime to always have a camera in your face :) but I know pictures and video of our kids growing up will be one of the biggest treasures we will have down the road. I always loved watching videos of when we were younger with mine and Jake's family. There are so many great experiences we have throughout our lives that we wouldn't remember if we didn't take pictures or video. Also, it doesn't help that I have the cutest little family ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment