Thursday, November 17, 2011

My 1st birthday as a Momma!!!

Roxy and I came back home from Utah yesterday evening. Roxy slept the whole way! On our way to Utah she slept from Rexburg till we got to Bountiful so pretty much the whole way as well! 
Dad is on his 4 off so instead of staying in Utah we decided to come back up and spend my 23rd birthday with our little family together.
Some Friends from Sage day spa...Mikaela and Jerrika surprised me with a mini birthday cake! I went home and ate it ALL since Jake is still on his NO sugar diet....wow I feel sick now! I ate half of it for my lunch and then after dinner I finished it off....My neighbor Christa LeCheminant also brought us Cinnamon Rolls and I some how managed to down one of them with a tall glass of milk...oh boy... now i feel REALLY sick. I must say they were just about as good as my grandma's home made cinnamon rolls she would always make us usually for the 24th of July while we watch the parade in Salt Lake City. 


My wonderful hubby surprised me with 23 Pink Roses!!! I came home from work and they were sitting there in the kitchen. I guess Jake had ordered them at the Sassy's floral down the street thinking they would only be oh maybe $50  oh was he wrong....they ended up costing a whopping $95 dollars!!!! Jake was in shock and could not believe he was about to pay that much for flowers. We were both in shock about the whole ordeal thinking about all the things we could get for $95 but we realized there is nothing we can do about it but enjoy their beauty and learn from this....I'm sure I won't be getting flowers any time soon that's for sure!!!
My sweet note that came with the 'GOLDEN' flowers


Roxy and I enjoying Momma's flowers
I couldn't ask for a better family. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. They both mean the world to me.


Roxy and Dad decided to serenade for Mom. hee no we were waiting to go out to dinner. Grandma Idaho watched Roxy while Jake and I went to the PINEAPPLE GRILL in Rexburg. We got some sushi and shared chicken and Rice. It was delicious!!! Oh i feel so spoiled! My birthday couldn't have gone better.
I just love pictures with Roxy and her daddy spending precious time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment