Monday, November 21, 2011

Roxy's 1st HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

The Christmas Tree is up!!! It literally took me 10 minutes to put up. I was gonna have Jake help put it up but it was so simple to do that It really only took one person to do. He commented on how he loves watching me do things like put up our Christmas Tree tho :) One day I would like to go chop down our own REAL Christmas tree. We got this tree at Walmart last year for 20 bucks. I remember I was pregnant with Roxy and I swear I put it up in October lol I know It was super early but I was way excited to put up our 1st Christmas tree in our own little home that Jake and I have been so blessed to be able to live in while Jake goes to school. We really do love it up here in this cute little town. Who knows we might even stay here for good! We will see where Jake's schooling and career takes us but we would be completely content raising our little family here. I just love that we are only a short drive away from both of our families yet we have our own little slow paced life up here. It has been so great



Jake and I are so excited to celebrate Roxy's 1st Holiday season! We are headed down to Utah for Thanksgiving tomorrow. We can't wait! I think we are going to do the whole black Friday shopping so that should be fun! It will be more exciting next year when Roxy will be into Dolls and fun toys next Christmas...maybe even a new puppy!! hee jk Alba dog is good enough for now :)

The Rocking Chair Roxy is sitting in was mine when I was a little girl. My sweet Grandma Stock had bought it for me. I am not sure how old I was but I remember one of the legs came unglued and my wonderful dad fixed it for me. When I was down in Utah I decided to bring it up here for Roxy to sit in. I am sure she will love Rocking all of her little baby dolls in it!
Roxy was fascinated with the sparkling red ornament. She is too cute! The poor little girl has been teething lately. She even had a bit of a fever and has been  pretty fussy during the night. We got her some teething gel that seems to be helping. I did hear that the tablets work even better so maybe we will have to try those. Jake and I just hate to see her miserable. I can't imagine how it feels to have teeth cutting through your gums...ouch!! She has been a little trooper tho.


No comments:

Post a Comment