Monday, March 19, 2012

2 years down.....Eternity to go!!

For our Anniversary Jake and I decided that we wanted to invest in something together that we could use throughout the up coming year. We decided that we were going to go and look for tents in I.F. but before we did we decided to grab a bite to eat first....Since we were both in the mood for some Sushi, we found this nice little Restaurant. It was quite a fancy little place. We were surprised because of the area it was in but as soon as we walked in we knew we were in for a treat! (possibly an expensive one). On our way down to I.F. we stopped in Rexburg to close our bank account we haven't used in over a year and to our surprise there was a whopping $200 that we still had in the account! We couldn't have had a better present for our Anniversary, well of course other than being together hee
Roxy LOVED the huge fish pond!

She kept saying hi to the fish...So cute she is

Mom taking her turn with Roxy at the pond while we wait for our Sushi!

Roxy loved Meso soup which had tofu in it which makes mommy happy!


Daddy's turn :)

Just leaving the restaurant with full tummy's....We wouldn't mind eating there again...Jake said that that was the best sushi he had ever tried!
 After dinner we went and spent the rest of our 'surprise money' on grocery's from Winco!...how cool are we!! lol After grocery shopping, we headed to an outdoors store to look for a tent. We decided after looking at the prices that we would hold off on the tent since Jake's parents already have a decent one we could borrow while we are still living here in Idaho. We came up with another brilliant idea....We stumbled across hydration backpacks that we could each get for hiking trips this summer! It is sad but I don't drink near as much water as I should....I am sure I will need it when we hike tho! Jake on the other hand is a water guzzler! So after looking for a while, we came to an agreement that we would go home and do some re search for the best deals online. We are super excited for our new tradition! We also want to get us some mountain bikes, maybe next anniversary! We did a bit of shopping at the mall which Jake bought his spider-man jersey he had been wanting ever since he saw it last time we were at the mall a couple months ago so wife agreed to let husband get it. We drove home and gave Roxy a bath then settled down on the couch to watch T.V. I surprised Jake with another slideshow I had been working on during the past couple of days. I did a short recap of our dating,wedding and 1st year of marriage together and the rest was all about our memories we have made during our 2nd year together, the BIG one of course is the birth of our 1st little angel!! We both really enjoyed it. (yes I even got a bit teary eyed) Jake said it made him even more baby hungry! I really want to keep this tradition alive. Last year we celebrated our 1st anniversary in Boise because of Jake's post training. I had also surprised him with a slide show for our 1st year so it has now become an official tradition I plan to keep for years to come! Oh how I love my perfect little family....they mean the world to me! Happy Anniversary Honeybuns!



Well dad decided to tease mom by doing a super handsome goatee. Jake thought it was a joke but I loved it! He thought he looked too much like Jim Rome with it. I thought he was crazy and looked handsome with it....of course he shaved it 2 seconds after this pic was taken....Yes I literally took a picture of it to make it last longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment