Friday, March 16, 2012

To my Eternal Companion.....

Today marks the day Jake and I were SEALED in the salt lake temple for time and all eternity! I can't believe 2 years have already come and gone. I can remember every little detail about that special day.....It truly did feel like a FAIRYTALE dream come true. hee.  I felt like a princess that was finally getting to marry her prince!! After a year of dating, 2 years of waiting and 2 short months that felt like forever....Jake and I took an extra leap of faith and began an official life together as husband and wife. I certainly couldn't be happier to be married to my best friend and love of my life. It took a miracle for our love story to exist...and we thank the lord for making it possible for our worlds to come together. I have grown to love the man I married more each day...It has been the small and simple things that we do for  each other on a day to day basis that has made our marriage blossom. We still have much learning and growing to experience but I know as we focus on the LITTLE things that matter most....Our love will be able to CONQUER above all. I love you sweetie--Always have and Always will :) Muah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment