Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lov'in Life....

Treasured moments with my baby girl
My lovely parents came up for a short visit. They certainly did enjoy spending time with Roxanne. Luckily it was sunny weather while they were here. I had to work for most of the day on Saturday and Jake slept in till 1 or so after working his graveyard shift. My parents took Roxy for a walk and boy did she get some sun, her cheeks were nice and rosy when I got to finally see her at work. My parents were able to get their traditional massage at Sage day spa. After their massages we went and got ice cream (yes, before dinner). My parents treated us to El Jalicience for dinner and we rented a red box.
                                                     My 1st set of Eye Lash Extensions!
Sage day spa decided to offer Eye Lash extensions so being an Aesthetician and all I decided I ought to learn how to do them. I was trained by one of the girls I work with and now I just have to practice, practice, practice. 
My mom was nice enough to let me give her eye lash extensions, mostly because she was my 1st! (scary I know). We decided to keep it a secret from my dad and say we were just going to give her a facial....3 hours later he walks into the back room and figures that what I was doing really wasn't a facial at all. My mom was sound asleep almost the entire time. We hadn't started till around 9am just after I had put Roxy to sleep. I must say it was one of the most frustrating things I have ever done but I really think I will begin to enjoy it the more I do it. I ordered my own eyelash kit today so I am excited to give extensions a try!

This is what Roxy thinks of her baby food when mom is looking away...yup not much of a fan!

She had fun!

We got Roxy these cute owl pj's at Walmart...they say who's sleepy on them. The funny thing is Jake hadn't realized the emphasis on WHO till we put them on her that night, silly hubby

oh just one of the many pics we have of our happy little girl


and this was the way Roxy chose to sleep during her hour long nap today

We got our 1st little umbrella stroller, of course, from wally world. I was sold as soon as I saw the miniature ice cream cones on it. Jake was opposed since it was too girly. Jake still has high hopes for the chance of us having a boy someday





I fell in love with this diaper bag/purse today as I stumbled across a new boutique in Saint Anthony. This was just one item I couldn't pass up...It was everything I have ever dreamed of in a purse :). In other words, it was calling my name!

I really have developed a love for DAMASK print! This is the beginning of my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment