Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our Sweet Pea

This little girl just gets cuter everyday!! We have loved watching her personality shine through

She sure is growing up so fast!!
 Bath Time!

Every night before bed time we try and fit in a bath...Now when I fill up her tub I can barely get all of her clothes off because she is reaching over to get into the tub. She loves to splash and play with her rubber ducky's.

I actually found this cute robe today that had the tags on it and everything....It said it was for 0-9 months but I just had to use it even tho Roxy will soon be grown out of it!

My little ray of Sunshine

 Marble Nails!! So I totally found this awesome way to have spunky looking nails on my favorite website ever....Pintrest!! It took a while to do and I sort of feel like I got more than my fair share of Nail polish and acetone fumes lol. I think they turned out O.K. for my 1st time. I definitely will be doing it again....and again! :)Thank you Pintrest for teaching me new fun and exciting things to do!...You Rock my World!...Yes WAY too many fumes...

1 comment:

  1. Roxy is so stinkin cute!! The weather is amazing here! I wish you lived here to go running in the sunshine with me!

    ReplyDelete