Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring time fun....



Roxanne and I had a little girls night. We painted her toes a sparkly purple. She loved playing with the polish and looking at the different colors.

Roxy looks like a little toddler in this pic!! She is getting good at standing up on her own now. We can even walk with her while holding just one of her hands. She will be walking on her own in no time!

Go JAZZ!! I found this headband laying around this morning and I thought it would be fun to take a few pics with Roxy wearing it, it fit perfectly on her!

Roxy loves her Veggies!!
Auntie Mikaela!

I love henna!! This was the first time I have gotten it done. A girl we hired at the spa a couple of months ago does them. I am just going to give her a facial trade in return! I also got a peacock feather on my shoulder with an L & J initials beside it...hee  quite romantic I know :) It pretty much rocks my world!




Mom just playing "dress up" with Roxy....This hat is a bit to small for her now, she is rapidly growing out of all of her clothes!

 Well we will be heading back down to Utah for General Conference! We are going to try and see if we can get tickets for a Sunday session. Surprisingly, Jake and I have never been to one together so it would be lots of fun to actually go! I really do love general conference and look forward to it every 6 months. We are so blessed to have the spiritual guidance and encouragement to live a better, happier life. I don't know what I would do with out the stability and structure the gospel gives me on a daily basis.
Watching General Conference brings back some cherished childhood memories. I would always put two banana chairs together and lay a blanket on top so I would have my own little fort  in the middle of the T.V. room to watch conference in. Jake remember his mom's "farty" bran muffins she would always make and still does!...Yup we are gonna be pretty gassy :).

We also have some really exciting news....Jake has been accepted to the U OF U!!! He will be starting online in August and we will be moving back to Utah most likely around Christmas time so Jake can finish his bachelors taking classes on campus. We are going to be extremely sad to leave our cute little "cottage" in the cutest little town ever but we are also excited to start a new chapter in our lives and continue to plow through Jake's schooling so that we can one day have a stable life for our growing family. All I can say is it's going to be an ADVENTURE!!! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW,congrats Jake! We are excited for you guys. Gma-Idaho is so sad, she will miss you so much. What a blessing you 3 have been for them.

    ReplyDelete