Monday, March 19, 2012

Just another ordinary yet wonderful day with my baby girl

We got this water bottle at Sportsman's warehouse in I.F. while we were looking for tents.  This is actually the only thing we ended up getting but Roxy sure does love it!...She seems to drink more water from it than her regular sippy cup....Not to mention her hands free drinking skills!

Just discovering books!

Oh how I love this little girl...She is such a delight

My Aunt Bridgette got this awesome little lip whistle for Roxy as part of her Valentines gift...It was a big hit today!

Roxy looks all grown up in this one!


My sweet little princess

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely mother-daughter! Great to visit my Belle, Jake and Rox. It was a short but sweet visit. Dad and I are so great to see our baby girl
    happy and healthy. Love you always!

    ReplyDelete