Sunday, April 15, 2012

Count down....

Well it is crunch time now!! 6 days till Race day!! It is sort of funny cuz the thing I am most worried  about are what needs to be done before the race. I still need to pick up my race packet by Friday and I probably won't be in Bountiful till 6 or 6:30 and the deadline is at 7pm. I hope I can make it in time. If not I am sure my buddy Erin could pick it up for me. It is normal for me to stress out about the little things. With my luck, I am sure I will have bad dreams the next few nights about not making it on time to the starting line. lol. I am sure everything will turn out just fine. Is sort of a bummer that Jake has to stay home and work but someone has got to pay the bills! We have been up and down to Utah more than expected this month so hopefully after this race we can stay put for a little while. Summer isn't too far off so soon enough we will have people coming up to swim! My dad runs his 2nd Boston Marathon on tomorrow morning. I was told it is going to be record heat in Boston!...I sure hope my dad does ok. I know that I am horrible at running in the heat. I get light headed so easily. I hope to one day run a marathon maybe the qualify for the Boston race :). I wouldn't mind running a race with my dad. I am sure he would smoke me tho! It would still be fun to be apart of a race with him tho. Oh how I love running, it really kicks your butt but it pays off in the end, physically and mentally.
This is just a cute picture I found on our camera today of our cute little Munchkin. Jake must of taken it while I was a work. 

I found this tent the other day at Family Dollar. It came with a little crawl tunnel too. Roxy seems to love it! It will be fun to have outside during the summer

Oh silly dad!

At one point we had the whole family in the tent. Roxy got so excited, it was cute. Of course only half of Jake's body could fit inside of it.

haha I love this goof ball of a man that I married! He is such a good daddy!

Roxy's little pig tails! I never knew how difficult it actually was to wrap tiny ponytails in short baby fine hair not to mention doing it on a little wiggle worm! I am sure over the years I will have it mastered. I do find it is easier to do and stays in better when the hair is damp first. 

This is Roxy's 2nd baby food mess!!! (Not bad for being 11 months old actually) I think it was the same flavor of baby food too! Maybe it's a sign! She seems to be having a blast with it covering her face!! We had an open container on the edge of the couch and she knocked it over and spilled all over her face.

It was dad's turn for clean up!

Well I started to work on the incredibly frustrating home videos again...converting them to dvds has been such a pain in the butt. I hope that one day I can figure an easier way to do it. I wonder if they have T.V.s with a built in memory card outlet so you can just stick the card in the T.V. and it will play your videos instantly! hmmm...I will have to look into it. I do think it is worth the time and effort tho. I love watching our home videos and I am sure we will enjoy even more as time goes by. Some of the best memories I have with my family are the ones gathered around watching family videos and all the fun trips we went on together....oh those were some good times. I look forward to many fun trips and events with my little family Jake and I have begun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment