Monday, April 9, 2012

My Grandma's Viewing




This is a classic picture of my Grandma. I remember her telling me it was taken in high school. She actually had sent this picture to my Grandpa while he was on his mission.
I loved looking at pictures of my Grandma and reflecting back on her life
The pink shoes in the corner of the picture where the shoes my grandma wore while she was in the rest home. They were her absolute favorite.
My Grandma made a beautiful bride!


My Aunt made these tile pictures for her siblings for a gift a while ago before my Grandma passed.



A cute picture of my Grandparents attending the temple together.
This note was written by my grandma 3 years ago. My parents put it in a frame along with pictures of our family including the one of my grandma and I below.



Roxy was wiped out during the 1st half of the Viewing



Roxy and Alivia are buds.

Anabel and Pierce entertaining Roxy

Uncle Pickles

Jake's family came to the viewing. We sure do appreciate their love and support.

Roxy just loves spending time with her Grandma's

No comments:

Post a Comment