Sunday, April 29, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!!!....

Jake and I found out that we were expecting our 2nd little Angel on Friday morning! I sort of felt like I could possibly be pregnant again a couple of weeks ago but I decided to wait until I actually skipped a period to take a test and sure enough I am! I am starting to get the lovely nautious feeling back but It's totally worth it in the end! Jake and I had planned on having another baby close to Roxy and then hopefully having a bigger gap while he gets through law school but we will see. We both prayed and felt really good about having another baby so we know that the lord will make everything work out for us if we do our part. We have a feeling we are going to have another girl but either way we are super excited for Roxy to have a sibling! She will make such a sweet loving big sis!


Dad made this cute little banner to put on Roxy's dress so we could spread the good news with it. I just love those big blue eyes of hers!

this is just my awesome photo skills put to the test lol. Jake went down to Rexburg Friday morning to give his Grandpa a blessing who is back in the hospital unfortunately so on his way home he picked up a pregnancy test. I specifically requested the more expensive digital one and it was totally worth it!! :) 

I just have the best husband on earth!! Later that morning when I got home from the gym, Jake had cleaned the house and put these beautiful flowers on the mantel in the living room where he usually surprises me with them and I was surprised yet again! He got 3 awesome peacock feathers to represent Roxy, me and the little one on the way!

We still need to set up for a doctor's visit but according to my pregnancy app my due date will be on December 31st! Best Christmas gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment