Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jr. Miss- MOMMA!

I was asked to be one of my Y.W. girl's back stage mom for Jr. Miss this weekend. It was a great experience! It is unreal how much work goes into beauty pageants. My favorite part was the talent show. There were some incredible talents. There were quite a few really good dancers and piano players.

Sasha did a really cool talent called Poi ball from New Zealand. I guess she learned it when she was just a little girl and picked the skill back up for the pageant. The little white balls light up in the dark and are spun around do the music in different motions. It was really cool.

I loved Sasha's yellow dress!

The morning of the Pageant I got Miss Sasha all dolled up for her interview.

Just getting ready for the starting act. All the girls chose a random outfit to wear and came up with a catchy phrase to start of the beauty pageant with. Sasha was a foot ball player and her line was "let's get this game started"

Beautiful Sasha! I had a great time helping her out.Who knows maybe Roxy will be a Beauty Queen one day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment