Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Roxy's 1st wagon Ride

After my Grandma's funeral Roxy and I took a 2 hour nap. We both needed it!

Roxanne's 1st wagon ride with her 2nd cousin, Preston. My mom and I were on our way to Grandma Joy's house which is  conveniently 1/2 a block away :)

I definitely want to get Roxy a red wagon, she love it!

I had our strong dog help pull the wagon with me lol if I were to let go the kids would go flying down the road!

We stopped at the W.B. elementary school and Roxy went down her 1st slide!

She wanted to go again and again and again....

A week from tomorrow I head back down to Utah for the 3rd time this month, and run my 2nd half marathon! I am feeling pretty good about it, I slacked a bit during the training but after my 10 mile long run with my hubby, I am feeling like I should do alright.
Also some super exciting news!.. I have also been starting to plan Roxy's 1st birthday party on May 19th.  I must admit, it had been on the back of my mind ever since Roxy was just a few months old! we got her birthday out fit picked out which I am super excited for her to wear! I think Jake things I am a little bit obsessed with this whole 1st birthday party spill but I just can't help it! It will be fun to be surrounded by friends and family for her 1st year celebration of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment