Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Loves....

Awe...I just love these two to pieces. They both are the center of my whole world. I feel extremely blessed to have such a wonderful loving husband who is my best friend. Our daughter Roxanne is just the icing on the cake, she is such a bundle of Joy. Jake and I couldn't imagine our lives without her now that she is ours. We just love being her proud crazy parents.

I love watching Roxy give her daddy kisses! I can't believe Roxanne is going to be 1 next month!! It really is crazy how fast time flies!

Well this was mom's attempt at giving Alba a haircut the other day with my old trimmers. It is quite patchy but after an hour or so of shaving her i couldn't do any more! lol I think she looks like a lion now!...Her new nickname is Nala :) Jake and I have been wanting to get lamb sheers to do it, maybe next time eh!

This is what Roxy does every time I go outside for a second. She crawls as fast as she can to the door and taps her hands on the glass. Oh how cute our little EEFERT is! btw....Eefert is a nickname Jake gave Roxy and I think it has stuck. Now Jake's siblings like to call her Eefert lol. Oh silly daddy....Roxy is going to think her parents are weirdos haha

2 comments:

  1. HA! I love alba's hair cut! She does look like a lion. Your little family is so cute! See ya in few days! :) Thanks for bringing Gma. We sure miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she looks even worse in person! lol I really bu-chard the poor dog. but we will indeed be down for the 3rd time this month! lol oh no prob! I am sure your kids are excited to see Grandma Idaho :)

    ReplyDelete